From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:02:52 -0400
At the moment I receipt your e-mail. It seems you are organzing the meeting in Houston. Please contact me,
as I can contribute with some European landshells or marine shells from the Mediterranean for an eventual
auction as it has been in former COA meetings. Please contact me privatly.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

----------
Hank,

In order to find the cows in Texas you have to leave the concrete pastures
of downtown!  Why not plan to come on the field trip to Lake Jackson to
visit the Brazosport Museum of Natural Science, Sea Center, and Quintana
Beach.  The trip is scheduled for Wednesday, June 21.  I guarantee that you
will see cows (and maybe a bull or two).

Steven
Texas

See you in Houston!

----------
> From: Henry Foglino <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: COA 2000 in Texas
> Date: Saturday, April 01, 2000 7:25 AM
>
> Last time I was in Texas I didn't even see any cows. Are the movies
faking
> it?
> Hank

June.
> >The Texas Department of Transportation publishes a wonderful state
travel
> >guide that will help you to plan your trip.  The 2000 edition is now
> >available free of charge.  It can be obtained at Travel Information
Centers