From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:09:53 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Fratini <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 9:09 AM
Subject: new member

>Dear collectors,
>
>I'm enthusiastic shell collector from Itay. I'm rather old-fashioned
>collector. My main interest are Pectinidae and Conidae, but collect other
>families also.
>Most of my Pectens comes from E Pacific, N. Zealand and P.I. (ofcourse).
>I would like to trade some of Pacific Pectens for the Pectens from other
>regions.
>I have some rare species available to trade.
>Few examples:
>Chlamys incantata Hertlein, 1972, Galapagos, from old collection, very rare
>shell
>Delectopecten alcocki (Smith, 1904), P.I.
>Delectopecten fosterianum (Powell, 1933), deep water, very hard to get
>
>If you are interested please contact me.
>
>Saluti dall'Italia
>
>Marco Fratini

Greetings Marco Fratini
I am considerably late in getting back to you due to my inability to use a
computer to best advantage...this is my third effort to contact you.
As to your offer to trade shells I would certainly like to discuss it with
you but will have to do so on our e-mail rather than through Conch-L as it
seems to be off limits for business purposes.
We have a business and offer a list which you may find has something you
wish to negotiate for either by trade or sale.  So without further ado will
await your response.  ....anxiously.   Mique Pinkerton