From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:56:31 -0400
Ceviche or seviche is best known as a dish made from fish, but Lambis
truncata is often prepared in a very similar manner in Egypt--cut into
thin strips, and marinated for a few hours in lime juice, onions and
garlic.  Delicious!  But I still think it's tough!

--
Karlynn Morgan

Post Office Box 7606 / Naples, FL  34101-7606 / USA
FAX:  (941) 649-8165