From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:29:50 -0600
The following is more from Helmut.  I imagine he is unbelievably frustrated
(I would be) by not being able to access the list.  I'm pretty sure the
problem is on his side, but lack the computer expertise to really provide
any help.  Personally, I hope he hangs in there as bell curve outlayers
always add interest to a gathering.  So, from Helmut:

Tom E.

Dear Conchlers, dear owners of the list,

This is a last attempt to reach conch-l before quitting the list finally. I
didn't receive any answer by the owners of the
list and I am really disappointed. But I think it is boring to be away from
the list for me, as I was very pleased to stay
with you.
To Thomas,
please distribute again my last message. I am waiting for some answers at my
private e-mail.
Sorry
with last regards
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37