From:
Victoria Upton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:26:50 EDT
This sounds great.  What I have will be great for almost any one who is a
collector of shell, gem or fossils. The cabinets do not have any glass if
that is what you are looking for, sorry

Here is a smalll discription of the cabinets.

There are 2 cabinets, both are 9 drawers high.  One has 2 rows, the other has
5 rows. Each drawer is one wheels or rollers and lock, so they do not fall
out no matter how open the drawers is.  The cabinets are solid wood and are
very heavy, but I have had to have them moved twice and it can be done rather
easily, just take the drawers out first, hahaha.  If this is still something
that you are interested in please let me know and I will forward you the full
dimentions.  I live 2 hours from Tucson, in Chandler.

Vicki Upton

480 961-4552