From:
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 22:35:15 -0600
Karen,

Saw your message on trading and thought I ought to give you a ring.  A
friend and I are working on a book on nerites and I am constantly looking
for nerites we do not yet have and odd color patterns.  In return I have
some nice specimens from Samoa with excellent data as well as some from
other places with mostly data better than "the Philippines," but not as good
as the Samoa specimens which are close to your "south of the third jetty..."
Species identification is not necessary.  I have plenty of the common N.
albicilla, N. plicata, N. tessellata, N. versicolor, etc.  But there are
still plenty of elusive shells out there.  If you or any of your contacts
has anything of interest, I would really like to talk.  Thanks,

Tom Eichhorst
4528 Quartz Dr. N.E.
Rio Rancho, NM 87124-4908