From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 18:18:59 -0400
Yes, #1 is Busycon sinistrum.  B. aspinosa is a synonym.
No, #2 & 3 are not Fasciolaria tulipa; they are Fasciolaria hunteria or
lilium (whichever is acceptable these days).
I don't believe the citrina form of Oliva sayana has any pattern; it's just
golden-yellow in color.
#4 & 5 appear to be 2 forms of Busycon spiratum.

Hope this helps.

John Jacobs
Seffner, FL