From:
Abbey Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 07:51:49 PDT
I kind of agree with the sentiment "don't keep begging for shells all the
time".  Only, the dealers that always seem to get a word in about their
"newest additions" to their lists are also unappreciated.  You all know the
rules.  So, I always delete dealer messages and those contributors that have
got on my last nerve.  Easy!

I've ofen wondered has anyone ever been to Mr. Nisters museum and does it
really exist?