Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:54:28 +0000
Conch-Lers,

In case some of you missed the message about the Conch-L
gathering I am going to repeat portions of it to ask for
your presence or your picture. I've already gotten several
replies from the message I sent earlier in the week.

Yes, there will be a Conch-L gathering again this year at
the COA convention. We really enjoyed the first one last
year. We
are working on a time to fit in the schedule.

I'll let everyone know where and when. In the meantime, it
will help us plan the event if you let me know by private
e-mail who plans to attend the gathering, subject to the
final schedule for the event.

If you cannot attend the convention, please send me
your picture for our most wanted poster. It's great to put
faces with Conch-L names in person and in picture. Send your

picture snail mail or attach a GIF or JPEG file to me,
privately. I'll print it out in color and put it in our
Conch-L gallery.

My snail mail address: 12303 Beartrap Lane, Austin, TX
78729-7302

Hope to see many of you at the convention and at the second
annual Conch-L gathering!

Thanks again for bringing this up, Carol.

Rosalie Taylor