From:
"Guido T. Poppe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:05:29 +0200
 To all the historical & hysterical Conch-Ler,
> I just received this message requesting information about shells
> collected on the Cook voyages on the Resolution, & Capt. Bligh's voyages on
> the Bounty .  Can you help Cindy Chambers with her search?
> Dan Yoshimoto

That's what I found at first sight: hysterical Conch-Ler: do not read.
Historical ones: enjoy.

Astarte    montagui    banksi    Leach,     1819
Talabrica    banksii        A. aDAMS & G. F. Angas,     1863
Gaimardia    forsteriana        Finlay,    1927
Gaimardia    forsteriana    aucklandica    Finlay,    1927
Leptaxinus    cookianus        Fleming,    1950
Eastonia    solanderi        Gray,    1837
Tridacna    cookiana        T. Iredale,    1937
Gouldia    cookei        W. H. Dall, P. Bartsch & H. A. Rehder,    1938
Sunetta    solanderii        Gray,    1825
Chlamys    cookei        W. H. Dall, P. Bartsch & H. A. Rehder,    1938
Histioteuthis    cookiana        Dell,    1951
Onychoteuthis    banksi        Leach,    1817
Onychoteuthis    banksi    borealijaponicus    Okada,     1927
Mathildona    cookiana        Dell,    1956
Turbonilla    cookeana        P. Bartsch,    1912
Turbonilla    cookiana        Laws,    1937
Turbonilla    forsteriana        Laws,    1937
Paliolla    cooki        G. F. Angas,    1864
Chromodoris    banksi    sonora    Marcus & Marcus,    1967
Glossodoris    banksi        Farmer,    1963
orobophana    cookei        M. C. neal,     1934
georissa    cookei        H. A. Pilsbry,     1928
Cyclostrema    cookeanum        W. H. Dall,    1918
Lissotestella    cookiana        Dell,    1956
Tegula    cooksoni        E. A. Smith,    1877
Astraea    cookii        J. F. Gmelin,     1791
Macrarene    cookeana        W. H. Dall,    1918
Turritella    banksi        L. A. Reeve,    1849
Trivia    solandERI        Sowerby,    1832
Omphalotropis    cookei        R. T. Abbott,    1949
Epitonium    cookeanum        W. H. Dall,    1917
Hypermastus    cookeanus        P. Bartsch,    1917
Triphora    cookeana        F. Baker & V. D. P. Spicer,    1926
Leptadrillia    cookei        E. A. Smith,    1888
Mitra     cookii        Sowerby,    1874
Mitra    solanderi        L. A. Reeve,    1844
Chicoreus    banksii        Sowerby,    1841
Volutomitra    banksi        Dell,    1951
Siphonaria    cookiana        H. suter,     1909
Eurycratera    cookiana        A. De Férussac,
Spurlingia    forsteriana        L. A. Reeve,    1852
Achatinella    apexfulva    cookei    D. D. Baldwin,    1895
Leptachatina    cookei        H. A. Pilsbry,     1914
Pupilla    nelsoni        J. C. cox,     1864
Charopa    cookiana        Dell,    1952
Cookeconcha    COOKEI        T. D. A. cockerell,     1933
Laoma    forsteri        Dell,    1952
Laoma    rakiura    solanderi    Dell,    1954
Delos    nelsonensis        J. bRAZIER,     1871
Visit Conchology, with over 50000 names with author, 3800 indicated type
species, 5000 conchological images, and fun with shells.

http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/