From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 17:23:41 -0400
Dear Conchlers,

sorry, today I had some troubles with the computer. So I had to remove different files and e-mails
to other positions and can't find right now the address and e-mail number where I have to send
a donation for the annual meeting of COA. When is this meeting and until when do you need
the material. It will go out at the end of next week. Or is this too late. I am preparing a few
landshells from Austria, Italy and so on, maybe some marine species from Europe. Please send
me as soon as possible an e-mail concerning the date of COA meeting, where to send the material
and up to when. I hope I am again in time, when I can send it at beginning of june. It takes a little
bit to procure all good datas of the shells and to sort them out from our collection.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
web: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at
        (specimen donations to the
         Tiroler Landesmuseum molluscs collection
         are always appreciated)