Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 19:59:24 +0200
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I am thinking about visiting Papua New Guinea soon and it would be of great
help having copies of the refered sections.
I had a look at this work meanwhile I was visiting Sao Tome Island recently
and it gave me the idea on trying to find these sections as it was giving
more or less the Type localities of many species that time; I know that much
revision has been done on Papuinas/Chloritis and Planispiras, but the Papers
on this island's fauna are very limited or difficult to find...specially
living here in Spain (I am a Finn anyway).
Let me know what we can do, if you can make me the copies, etc...
Of course I pay all the expenses and what you ask for it...or may be you are
interested that I send you some samples (Have also marine stuff).
Of course if you know another source for other papers on Papuan /Vietnamese
Landsnails let me know....
Thank you!
Best regards and stay in touch!

Marc-Erik Agren