From:
Paul Drez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:54:05 -0600
Would like to thank everyone (i.e., Art) for their keen insight into the
fossil record.

Paul

At 09:42 PM 6/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Art, I hope you are comfortable in your little padded room.
>
>Art Weil wrote:
>>
>> Dear Paul and aul;-
>>     The problem with the fossil record is that juveniles of that day
(whenever that was) did not succumb to drugs, alcohol, and rock-and-roll in
its many sinister forms. Therefore juveniles grew up happily mowing the
lawn, reading, and cleaning their oyster beds. Today, they must face such
challenges as Ronald Reagan, the Marlboro Man, Aunt Jemima, and Elian
Gonzales. It's more than a juvenile can handle.