From:
Craig Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:20:56 -0400
Please do not give up on the list !!!! --- it is only as bad/good as its
adherents------

I do think, however, ---- that there should be a rule for the list that
'topics do not become personal'!

I too use 'private' mail ---- but even that is not 'private'!!!

Instead I have added 'filters' & a 'firewall' ---  after having been
'cookoo'd' by 'person or persons' unknown (they stole my e-mail, style, &
even my signature! (a word to the wise) & sent e-mails that 'appeared to be
from me --- but were not from me' !!!! ---- very  scary !!!!

Sincerely
cf