From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:21:57 -0300
Charles , You might want to re-install your email program before you load it up with info, you sound like you might have a
corruption in the program ...the new outlook 5.0 should be on your win98 program ...
OK, to comply with Ross's request for a joyous day  i will convert this from NSR to shell related.....
A request was made earlier today for access points to shell relater web-sites,,, Guido Poppe has a dynamic Cyberconchology
database online ,,,very useful for identification and just plain old shell surfing. Addy to follow

http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/

THANK YOU GUIDO FOR PROVIDING SUCH A FANTASTIC RESOURCE!!!
M & P Hollywood Florida