From:
Eddie Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:12:48 +0100
Hi Folks

Thanks to all who replied to my request for info. It's great to know what to
look for. Looked through all my cones and about 100 cowries and didn't find
that .001% :-((((.

Going to Bergen and Tromso (Norway) for a few days next month. Any sites for
shelling to make for (even briefly)?

Hope all you ex-Colonials are having a great Independence day :-)))

Ed