From:
Nancy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:00:14 -0400
Fellow Conch-L'ers,

Having received unwanted, unsolicited and irritating email from one "Joe
Abrahms"  regarding who he thinks we as collectors should not purchase
specimens from (regardless of who this may be), I am wondering if any of
you have received the same and know who this person is.   Personally I
found that his comments were entirely inappropriate but that is subjective
I'm sure.    Perhaps I will be stirring up a hornets' nest with this mail
but it got my "dander up" even though I ignored the mail for several
days.   Must be because I hate being told what I should do.  ;)

Nancy Smith
(feeling better now that I have vented somewhat)  :)