From:
"Maassen, W.J.M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:16:12 +0200
Dear Kevin,

About Sowerby in Reeve I do'nt nothing at the moment. But for the
"Systematisches Conchylien-Cabinet" You should not have any problems if you
use the following item: Welter-Schultes, F.W., 1999. Systematisches
Conchylien-Cabinet von Martini und Chemnitz (1837-1920). Bibliography of the
volumes in Goettingen.-Archives of Natural History, 26 (2): 157-203.

Greetings,
Wim