From:
Lindsey Groves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:16:04 -0700
To all of CONCH-L:

        This just in ... Dr. Daniel Geiger of the Natural History Museum of Los
Angeles County, Molecular Systematics Lab is soliciting information/data
for world-wide abalone distributions for ongoing research (see below).  If
you can help please respond PRIVATELY to Dan <[log in to unmask]>  Many thanks!

Aloha,

Lindsey T. Groves