From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:03:47 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: William Clendenin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, September 29, 2000 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: websitium operculata

Thanks all you observant peoples....I didnt think any one was paying
attention.   Perhaps I should know these possibilities for the blue
opercs...but then I have lots of medicare moments these days....perhaps
Pinky will know.  Speaking of Pinky....to those who know him...he underwent
his second operation on his knee yesterday ...the first operation just after
C.O.A. didnt go too well and had to be remedied.  Hopefully things will go
faster now on his recovery.
Back to the opercs.....now how do I go about acquiring them?????  I still
want to make jewelry from them and would like several.  Since I only want
the opercs just now seems a shame to ask for the shell then rob it of its
operc....Anyone with access to these beauties contact me at our e-mail
address...
And thanks bushels.....Mique