From:
Mark James Bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:14:10 -0400
Ron shell,,, On our last tour of the central California coast namely
Monterey we chanced upon some fantastic stainglass panels . In one cafe they
(the stainglass panels) were of vintage racecars, when commenting to a
waitress on their beauty she suggested a small store down the street where a
there was a collectionj of works like yours . The addition of bits of shell,
sea glass, urchins  and smooth beachrocks made the whole piece come to life
. Suggested viewing if ever in that neck of the woods , just don't pick up
shells as that's illegal..... Then again so is smoking in a martini bar,
,,,go figure? you there for your health.......
Mark & Peta Bethke
3001 South Ocean Drive
Suite 4-V
Hollywood, FL