From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 18:43:55 -0500
Folks,
  Phil Clover is alive and well ,as of the last time I spoke to him :) and
he was still selling copies of the Latiaxis Catalog.  Even if it is not
copyrighted, I think that decency and respect of intellectual property
would dictate that anyone offering to produce multiple copies (ie. not for
your own personal use) ask permission.  Since Clover is still in the
"shell business" it should not be difficult getting in touch with him
between trips.  Can anyone provide his address or e-mail address?  I can't
seem to put my hands on it at this time.
 Just my thoughts on the matter.
Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine