From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:00:58 +0000
Isn't this list marvelous - you put out some trivial, tried-and-true truism, and
get back genuine home-spun philosophy :---} !
My original thesis is that there is beauty in everything natural - all we have
to do is look for it: if we look at something made by God and see only "ugly",
then perhaps we aren't looking at the best part of it (for example the stuff Art
so tactfully spoke about, is the best fertilizer possible!!).
(and i completely agree with the person who put bell-bottomed pants in the "mind
of the beholder" category!)

-Ross.