From:
Cook Tony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:42:22 -0000
Hi!

Nice to know someone is still reading my old papers.  Is anyone out there
working on feeding and/ or  control of Euglandia.  I have a few ideas about
control but living in Northern Ireland somewhat limits my access to
material!

If anyone still needs reminding- Do not introduce Euglandina to control
Achatina... They will not eat big snails in the presence of small ones
probably because of their high calcium demand which is only met by consuming
shells.

Tony Cook