From:
"Maurizio A. Perini" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 19:22:04 +0100
Christmas 2000, 06:56 pm

Dear Friends,

I could not believe to my eyes reading the really bad news
about Vita Marina. This is the second gorgeous magazine we
lose after World Shells. Is it maybe a sign that our very intersting
hobby (?) is going towards a dark time ?
Sincerely I'm very angry due to my inability to change the things.
I think that Vita Marina deserves our efforts to be saved.
How many do folks among you know this magazine ?
I would like to hear the Editor, Mr. Faber, on this list telling us
if we can make something in order to save the magazine.

Marry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all.

Maurizio.

       Maurizio A. Perini
       Via Pedrazza, 9
       I - 36010 Zane (VI)