From:
Michael Schenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:03:57 EST
Rick,

Hope the holidays treated you and your family well. My wife and I are now
setup on Maui after our summer move from Colorado. If your interested, I'll
forward a list of some of the Hawaiian shells I've found out here so far. I
hope to finish a list here soon. There has been quite a bit of interest in
trading since I moved over here.

I'm a scuba instructor for a large company that sails to Lanaii and Molikini
every day. I've been telling some of my divers how fun So. Cal. diving is and
some of the cool marine life we saw off the jetties last March. It is still
one of my most memorable dives.....surprising, because of how shallow we
were! Anyway, let me know if you need anything from Hawaii for your shell
business.

Aloha.....Mike and Kirsty Schenk