From:
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 22:53:58 -0700
Alan,

To eject a stubborn zip drive, try clicking on explorer, then right hand
click on the zip drive, then left hand click on eject.  If this doesn't
work, shut down the computer and then restart it.  During the startup try
ejecting the zip disk using the button on the drive.  This is serious stuff
as I almost lost my shell data base in this manner (just to get a mention of
shells in).  Good luck,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA