From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:00:35 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

I was able to enter this website. It might be a nice site, but I need again
another color solution
on my old computer, which will be installed very soon.
But I think the site is nice and the images quite good.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

I tried to get to your website but was told "You are not authorized to view
this site."  Why?

Please let me know.  Thanks.

Ruth Innes