From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:07:14 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

the names of the persons, that have contributed to the museums collection
either by donating
or trading material, is now being updated.
You can find the list under the link the museums collection at my website:
www.netwing.at/nisters

Only a few names might be missing, but they will be added very soon by my
provider. I also
will update again a lot of links to important pages. Please send me your
addresses of
webs that I can look to which one I should let a link. Please make also a
link to my website.

with best shelling greetings and hoping to hear from you soon.
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]