From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:49:10 +1100
Dear All,

This is an announce ment on behalf of the Queensland Branch of the
Malacological Society and their organising committee for the 4th National
Shell Show (none of whom are on this list):

The Malacological Society of Australasia (Queensland Branch) is pleased to
announce that the 4th Australian National Shell Show will be hosted in
Brisbane,
Australia on 23-24 March 2002. The venue will be The Greek Club at South
Brisbane, it is only a few minutes walk from: the Brisbane city-centre; the
Queensland Museum and the cutural centre; the Southbank Parklands; the West
End
cafe and shopping strip; and a good range of accommodation options.

Entry forms, competition details, and more venue information will be available
shortly. To register your interest and to be included on the mailing list,
please write to:

MSA Queensland Branch,
PO BOX 64, Albert Street, Brisbane,
Queensland, 4002, AUSTRALIA

or E-mail me and I'll pass the details on. An E-mail address for the show
will soon be set up.

Patty

Bookshop: http://www.booksofnature.com
Publishing and info site: http://www.capricornica.com

Capricornica Publications/Books of Nature
P.O. Box 345
Lindfield NSW 2070
Australia

phone/fax: 02 9415 8098 international: +61 2 9415 8098

E-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]