From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:25:54 +0100
Dear Friends,
        As some of you know, I am working on the reorganizing and "Data
basing" the shell collection donated to the College of the Redwoods
(Eureka, California) by Robert Talmadge in 1979.  Many of the items that he
had collected and identified are missing some of the information that
should be on a data base.  As this is a volunteer job, interesting as it
is, I sometimes ask for help with data.  The following three specimen lots
have the following information.  Can anyone add to these with authors,
dates or verification of status.
        Thanks in advance.
Dan

TROCHIDAE