From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:55:51 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

sorry for the comparison with microshells or smaller specimens with
Cypraeas or others from the reefs
with the people. But Ive thought that my answer on this topic was a little
bit  humourous and not
too ugly. We should be a family and I don't want to annoy anybody is in
former tmes. Ok.
with best shelling greetings.
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

----------
Good afternoon!
I agree with these comments!!  I was shocked that the reply was worded so
strongly about something so sensitive!!  This person maybe made a poor
decision, but couldn't we explain the situation a little nicer??!  It
doesn't apply to shells, but surely people are as important and endangered
shells or coral reefs!!  Sometimes we sort of feel like a family on this
list and that is who we run to when we feel a crisis is happening! Let us
not spoil that "family atmosphere" with harsh words!!
                   LaVerne

"To flying pig people, how far the internet goes, and other NSR items that