From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:54:07 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Wesley M. Thorsson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2001 3:07 PM
Subject: Internet Hawaiian Shell News

>The April Issue of IHSN is now on line.  We not have links to four
>month's issues each month.  The Acrobat version is the recommended
>version as the pages are optomized for Acrobat.  In HTML, the taba are
>lost when converting MS Publisher to HTML.  Particularly obvious this
>month in the Features article on Turrids of Taiwan which is an index by
>species names to issue date, section and page.
>
>The Features section also has:  An article on Cypraea mauiensis wattsi,
>a new subspecies with photos of shells and animals of both subspecies;
>HSN reprints of 1962 articles on Mortlock Island and Dr.E. A. Kay;
>and Part 5 of Living Mitridae.
>
>The Month section has:  Part 4 of Living Mitridae; A large Cypraea
>tigris; Summaries of CONCH-L threads on Removing Varnish from shells,
>Shell color variations, Cypraea interbreeding, and Of Latin Names.
>
>A reminder that the dead line is April 15, 2001 for submiting
>applications for an HMS scholarship grants for projects by College,
>University, or graduate students of Malacology intending to have a
>career in Malacology.
>
>See URL below:
>--
>                     Aloha from Wesley M. Thorsson
>Editor of Internet Hawaiian Shell News, a monthly Internet Publication
>           122 Waialeale St, Honolulu, HI  96825-2020,  U.S.A
>       http://www.hits.net/~hsn   or http://home.att.net/~w.thorsson

Greetings Wes...sorry to approach you this way but I have tried the two
e-mail addresses above and to no avail...But then I dont know much about
using a computer.
I need to get in touch with Betsy Harrison Gagne as soon as possible and
wonder if you can contact her for me and ask her to e-mail us at
[log in to unmask] or our fax# is 540 347 9740
and give us her e-mail address.
Many thanks ..hope I can return the favor.
Mique Pinkerton
7078 Westmoreland Dr.
Warrenton, Va. 20187