From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:52:12 -0400
Doesn't ANYONE realize you can't build a house on sand????   They are
replenishing Cocoa Beach also...and everyone wants to know where the Coquinas
are?  Well....they are buried under 4 feet of sand????  Along with all kinds of
other sea/beach life!  AND they want to know why we don't have shells on our
beaches!

By the way,  when you go to the Bahamas....the native Bahamians have enough
sense to build their homes up away from the beach?   Only the Americans put up
those hotels right on the beach!     The Bahamians know what a hurricane
does...because most of them do not evacuate!

Interesting????