From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:51:50 -0400
Dear Emilio and Conch-L  -

Had a phone call about an hour ago from Harry Berryman.    He had received
an email addressed to him with a virus, and has not sent anything since as
he does not  want to spread anything,  although he has run his Norton Virus
program which showed nothing.  He is planning on taking the computer
tomorrow to an expert to see if he can find the problem.  Unfortunately I
forgot to ask him who had signed the one he received.   He was most unhappy
that someone had signed his name to the one Emilio received.   Some people
have a very perverted sense  of humor.

Anyway, Harry was pleased I was willing to write so all of you would know
he had nothing to do with it.  He can receive email if you should care to
write him,   [log in to unmask]     but he says he will not send
anything out until he is sure the problem is corrected.   Unfortunately
this type of thing seems to be increasing, so any warnings will be
appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at COA.  Sounds like the committee is
doing a wonderful job and this will be one of the best conventions ever.

Betty Jean, The Tall One