From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 08:08:30 +0200
Dear shell friends,

I wanted to tell you again that I can send you a
large and very nice selection of European landshells
for this shells. I can send you about 70 species
in several hundred specimens, including micros and
rare and endemic species and species, from 1 - 10
specimens / lot, sometime where I have also some
specimens more up to 20 or 30, that there is a
real collection of European landshells and a very
very good start. Anybody is willing with this trade.
Please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Then I can send you a list with the species and
subspecies I am preparing for you.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

--- Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]> schrieb: >
Dear shell friends worldwide, Dear landshellers and
> Cypraeists,
>
> For the museum in Innsbruck I am looking for a
> nice and beautiful Cypraea valentia. As I am not
> able to buy one I would prefer to trade it against
> a very nice and quite large selection of European
> landshells, mainly coming from Austria and Northern
> Italy, including micros and some endemic species or
> subspecies, also rare and hard to get ones. Actually
> I have started tom put together these collection,
> as you will get from me about 60 species, maybe
> more,
> in several hundred specimens from 1 - 10 or
> sometimes
> more specimens / species / lot. I also include some
> rare ones, the most of them in very fresh and good
> condition (from f to f++, I don't tell you gem, as
> they all selected by hand and I took the best
> material
> I have) with all disposable datas. That you will get
> all for a Cypraea valentia. I am going through many
> families to prepare you a selective material to see
> all the variabilities between the single species.
> I would be glad to hear from you if anybody could
> spare a beautiful Cypraea valentia in trading
> against
> a small but attractive collection of landshells in
> about of more 60 species and subspecies.
> with best shelling greetings
> Helmut from Innsbruck
>

> =====
> Helmut Nisters