From:
LaVerne Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 17:41:42 -0400
Good afternoon!
   I have been slowly working on cleaning shells and getting them ready for
trading!  It is almost summertime here, when we get a little time to relax
from teaching!! :)  So if anyone wants to trade shells, then this would be
great!!  This includes people who have traded with me before or others who
would like to get a sample of Florida shells in exchange for a sample of
shells from their area.  If you have a better idea, that is alright too!
Please contact me at my own e-mail of [log in to unmask]

  Also, we have a cam now, and I would love to meet some of you folk and
talk shells, if you want.  Anyone else have a cam out there?  :)

          Happy shelling!
                  LaVerne