From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:47:51 +0300
Dear Wolfgang,
Bertia (Exrhysota) brookei is
Helix brookei Adams & Reeve, 1848: 60, plt. 15, figs. 4a-b.
Adams, A. & Reeve, L., 1848. Mollusca. In Zoology of Voyage of H.M.S.
Samarang, 1-87, 24 plts.
The other species Bertia cambojiensis has been described as a Helix in the
Ann. & Mag. Nat. Hist. London, Series 3, Vol. 6, however, this journal is
not available to me.
Once before you have asked these questions already.
Best regards,
Henk K. Mienis