From:
Olivier Caro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:53:45 +0200
Most of times, people abandon their progeniture when they feel there is a
danger with it.
For example, if a human "odor" is perceptible when close to the eggs or the
children ; that's the reason why touching Bambi is never a good idea, except
if you want to kill Mr Bambi.

As you have moved the parent and not the eggs, I think there is no problem.
And, as a Cypraea has certainly no idea about what a human is, it can not
consider you as a predator, and your pheromonae and other nose-related
chemical products have no special value without any experience available.
Sure the eggs are safe.

Caro, Paris.