From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 02:26:47 +0000
The usual flurry of ID requests via description has provoked me to
remind all you Conchlers out there that the Conch-L identification site
still exists, although it has not seen much action for the past few
months. For any newcomers, this is a site where a) you can post images
you want the list to look at (just send all the relevant info, and
web-sized images (60 or so K max.) to me, at
mailto:[log in to unmask], and i'll get them posted within a few
days), and b) find a list of eager volunteers in many families, who are
ready willing and able to identify shell images for Conch-l members.
(This page is http://geocities.com/Conchlimages/assistance.html).

From the great, still-wet north,
Ross.