From:
Livett Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 00:31:13 +1000
Dear American friends,

We have been shocked and moved by the news from the US about the terrorist
attacks on public buildings with the loss of life of civilians, and feel for
you in this time of great sorrow. We send our heart felt condolences to all
who suffered loss and sorrow for those that perished in these attacks.

We have fond memories of our time in New York and know the anguish and
anxiety you must be feeling having friends and acquaintences in Washington
and Manhattan.

We support the strong stand being taken by your President and trust that if
any country is found responsible for these attacks that appropriate

Do not let terrorism which is designed  to create fear and stop production,
halt your life or work.

Stay focussed and do not stop what you are doing.

- May God bless us all and the decisions we must make.

Bruce and Dianne Livett
Melbourne, Australia