From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:34:51 -0700
Shalom Moshe-san (That's Japanese)
        I didn't want to continue with all this "stuff" on Conch-L but I
wanted to thank you for your "Foreigner's Insight", which at times puts
things into a different perspective than the one we Americans seem to have.
I wrote personally to Art about his "Writer's Complex" that seems to put
him above the rules.  I haven't gotten a response back... yet, and maybe I
won't, but age, level of writing experience, being an American and not a
foreigner, doesn't give someone the right to be a continuous pain in the
neck of an entire group.  I thank you for your note, in which I am in 100%
agreement.  May you and your live for 1000 years. (A Japanese Wish for
prosperity).
Dan Yoshimoto (A Dutch-American with an adopted name)

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California
95503-6018