From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:11:06 +1200
Anyone with sinistral (both normally and abnormally so) specimens
which they'd consider selling or swapping, please contact me.

I'm interested in nearly all abnormally reversed coilers (including
dextral specimens of normally-sinistral species, the Busycon
perversum/contrarium/carica complex excepted, though I DO want a good
specimen of classic B.perversum).

Normal and abnormal hyperstrophic ("pseudosinistral") specimens eg
abnormal Heliacus, Turbo, normal Lanistes I'm also interested in.

Please p-mail me, as for some reason I am unable to receive postings
to this list.