From:
Paul Kanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:43:37 -0800
Hi Linda,
Look  in "Sea Shells of Tropical West America" by A. Myra Keen.   Listed
synonyms are : Venus discors, fuscolineata & ticolor
Sowerby, 1835; V. pectunculoides  Valenciennes, 1846; V. muscaria  Reeve,
1863.  Protothaca grata is a fairly common Baja California species. Hope
this helps.
Regards,
Paul Kanner