From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 14:16:22 -0500
We have been collecting for 38 years.     We have had some great visitors from
our own club members, to professionals, to school children in our shell room
"museum".    Guido Poppe has been here......R. Tucker Abbott.....Dr. Bill
Clench and many many more.

There is nothing more fun or enjoyable than to share our hobby with others.

You are all welcome....just call first!

Jim & Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002