From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:30:28 +0100
Dear and fellow members of the list.

My name is Sieglinde Hofer and I am new to the list.
I am working mainly with landshells and micro
landshells and do have a collection of Mediterranean
shells too. Actually I am working with beached shell
grit from Sicily, which a friend sent to me.
I have a private collection with about 2500 different
species and subspecies of European inlandshells
and Mediterranean seashells.
More later
with kindly regards
Sieglinde Hofer