From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:21:04 -0500
Hi Linda:

I believe Doris Underwood deserves this award.  Not only has she given hours
and hours of work to COA and our local club...but she has also contributed
a lot financially.

She constantly promotes COA to every sheller!

She is such an asset to our club and quite a business woman for sure.

Shellingly, Bobbi Cordy

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002