From:
CHARLES F STURM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:40:19 -0500
Aydin,
  I found a dot matrix printer that a friend had in his basement, unused.
The company-made ribbons use a water soluble ink however.  I'm looking
into some custom inked ribbons or other printer/cartridge combos.

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine