From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 00:31:52 +0100
Betharca: not found

zebra: sorry, I need a better Dictionary, now!

Lithophaga cruta: not found, no idea.

Spondylus: add two votes for 'varius', one for 'varians', one 1827, one
1829, one 1838! Not much help, I guess.

Isognomon acutirostris R. W. Dunker, 1848

Corbicula papyracea P. M. Heude, 1883

Cardiolucina semperiana: I have 1869

Nucula sulcata: I have Bronn, 1831

Parvicardium exiguum J. F. Gmelin, 1791

Sinezona confusa Rolán & Luque 1994

Varicorbula dissimilis: not found

Venerupis rhomboideus: I found a lot of them, but always related to
fisheries and legal issues (of course, author and date are never cited) so
it is likely to be a mistake.

Hope it helps, best regards,

Alfonso Pina
Málaga, Spain