From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:25:42 -0500
Hi ya all:

Still looking for one more fellow to fill our May trip to Eleuthera.
Need to make flight reservations next week!

The lowest tides of the year....lots of snorkelling at different
beaches/habitats.
Collect over 100 different species.

Contact me personally if interested.  I will send you all information.
This is the "cheapest" trip you can make for 7 days to the Bahamas.
Flight from Ft. Lauderdale.

Astronaut Trail Shell Club
Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002